Saturday, June 16, 2007

Treasure hunt




I have to share a big secret with you...the backyard of my house is full of treasures! You can find all these valuables on the ground....




just that sometime you'll have to dig in a bit...cuz they may be hidden underneath the grass....













wooden stick is a good example...but there are leafs and stones and bulbs and all other kinds of things that fit right into my mouth... :)
However, one thing I never do quite understand is why my family always seems to so upset at me instead of sharing my joy in finding the treasures....hmm...wonder if it may be remotely related to the fact that I always end up with dirty feet and a mouth full of soil after playing in the backyard...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Symui, you naughty girl!

chloe said...

Hey Symui,
I bet you don't know that you have a new cousin named Chloe in London Ontario. Let me introduce myself. I am a cute lovely 7 weeks old, 5 lbs Beagle, I don't mean to brag, maybe not lovely yet but I am cute. My mom Laurie Au brought me home from West Lorne Monday June 18th. I have my first shots a couple of days ago, I thought it would hurt, but I didn't feel the pain as I am tough. There I go bragging again. I will send you some pictures of me soon and keep digging those trasures in your backyard. By the way, did I mention you are a beautiful girl and you looked good in your video. Bye for now.....stay tuned,
xxoo
Chloe Au

chloe said...

Jo Sun, Symui.... Lay Ho Ma?
Last night Mom and Dad (M&D) were invited out for dinner and Jennifer had to baby sit with their friend's kids. I was home alone with Jonathan (JP). I kind of gave him a hard time chasing him around the house, thinking he might lead me to M&D. I sure miss them when they are not here. It was around 12:00 midnight and JP ordered me to bed :( . Guess I can tell the time too. Hee Hee!
I was wining a lot in the middle of the night, but not one came (may be it's one of those training exercise), oh well, I went back to bed. I woke up this morning, M&D came in to see me, I got so excited and wet (#1) my bum. I did go outside to have #2 though and I was given a treat :). Got to go, mom is calling.....talk to you later.
Oh, before I forget, Mom wants me to find out cousin Ada's e-mail address, please forward to me if you know it...thanks.
Chee Dee Joy Gong.....Bye, Bye !!