Monday, July 30, 2007

Cousin?

After all this waiting, I've finally met my cousin from London - Chloe the cute beagle! It's really been the first time since I left my siblings to have a puppy to play with me. Needless to say, I was VERY excited. Being 2 months younger and currently a bit smaller in size, Chloe wasn't quite as thrilled with me jumping all over her and hence pictures of us could only be taken while we were each being held. I was told, however, next time I see Chloe, she'll be twice my size...

Anyhow, it was really nice meeting you Chloe and can't wait for the next time to see you again!

1 comment:

chloe said...

Hey Cousin Symui, it was a great visit at your place. I have a lot of fun and love to see you again. I was kind of disappointed that I didn't get to see cousin BoBo, so all three of us can have a photoshoo. We can call it Two Beauties and the Beast. Oh well, his lost.....just kidding, I heard he's a handsome guy....can't wait to see him. (I have a picture of us in my blog)