Monday, July 9, 2007

Puppy class

I had my first puppy class on Sunday! I was a bit nervous at first when my sis and mom took me for a car ride to this strange place with lots of other dogs and people. However, as soon as the class started, the instructor passed out treats for all the puppies and it immediately set everyone out on a good start. My classmates consisted of a Chihuahua, a Maltese, a big black waterdog, a Shiba Inu and a few other cuties as well. While I immediately mastered the commands ("watch me" & "sit") that the instructor taught in class, my sis and mom still complained that I was the loudest one out of all puppies. They don't understand geniuses usually get bored at school easily! :P

Another milestone for this weekend - my weight has reached the double digits!

1 comment:

chloe said...

Hey Cousin,
Car rides are great; love the wind in my face. What a coincidence, my mom is talking about training classes too. Dad and Mom are training me now, we'll see. I have already met a few big dogs, my uncle's German Sheppard (mixed), my Dad's best man black poodle, my neighbour’s 2 big dogs, when I say big, they are BIG! It's fun chasing them though. I wish I were as big as you; I'll catch up, hopefully soon. By the way, grown-up always complain, don't mind them, they still love you no matter what.... we are cute puppies :)
Ha Chi Joy gon....bye bye!!